HP’s multi-format drive offers high speeds and double-layer recording. It lets users easily preserve, edit and share huge capacity of video, photos, and multimedia presentations on one double-layer disc – and quickly store, back up and transport files on DVDs and CDs. The dvd1135i records double-layer DVDs at up to 8x, recordable DVDs up to 22x, rewritable DVDs at up to 8x, and DVD-RAM at up to 12x.
• Record to all major formats on one drive: DVD±R/±RW,
DVD-RAM, CD-R/RW, and LightScribe.
• Enjoy excellent playback compatibility on DVD drives and players.
• Record hours of video onto DVD with your PC, then play it back
in your living room.
• Record and back up critical files on DVD-RAM.
• Write speed: DVD+R up to 22X (CAV); DVD+RW up to 8X (ZCLV);
DVD-R up to 22X(CAV); DVD-RW up to 6X (ZCLV); DVD+R Double Layer up to 8X (ZCLV);
DVD-R Dual Layer up to 8X (ZCLV); DVD-RAM up to 12X (PCAV);
CD-R up to 48x (CAV); CD-RW up to 32x (ZCLV)
• Read speed: DVD-ROM up to 16X (CAV); CD-ROM up to 48x (CAV)
• Sustained transfer: 1x CD = 150KB/s (data mode 1); 1X DVD = 1350 KB/s
• Access time: DVD 130 ms; CD 130 ms (typical)
• Mean time between failures (MTBF): 70,000 POH at 25% duty cycle in room temp